Recent Updates by Alliance for a Healthier World
Latest Research and opinions from our experts
Relevant news about global health Equity
Announcements about grants, events & services
Health Equity Connector publication archive
Our Social Media News
Sharing updates in research from multiple disciplines
This publication serves researchers, practitioners, community leaders and members, policymakers and others focused on addressing multi-sector health inequities, globally and locally. It highlights the complex connections between various determinants of health and wellbeing for all.
- The Health Equity Connector connects those from diverse sectors and disciplines by sharing original writings and visuals from Johns Hopkins colleagues, partner organizations and communities we work with.
- Each edition will also offer a tailored list of useful articles, tools and tips curated from relevant publications and social media postings, and highlight global and local opportunities including events, funding, contests and training resources.
Alliance for a Healthier World
Future & previous Events
Upcoming AHW Events
Stay tuned - We've got more events in the works!
Other Event Opportunities
Other relevant events of interest to other working on health equity and social justice issues. Please list your event here, please email the AHW team at ADD EMAIL.
Past AHW Events
You can view a roundup summarizing activities and outcomes at each previous event. Please click on an event image to view the round up.
Record of original event promotion
Alliance for A Healthier World
Resources for Journalists
- Diverse perspectives, common goals: Experts from across Johns Hopkins come together to discuss global health challenges, by Katie Pearce, JHU Hub, October 27, 2017
- Alliance for a Healthier World at Johns Hopkins awards grants to eight interdisciplinary teams, Hub Staff Report, October 12. 2017
- New Global Health Effort Takes Shape, by Katie Pearce, JHU Hub, June 6, 2017
- David Peters to lead Johns Hopkins Global Health Signature Initiative, by Julie Messersmith, JHU Hub, April 4, 2016
- To be added once generated by AHW
- This section is under development. In the meantime, please see Facts Sheets in the Resources Library.