Recent Updates by Alliance for a Healthier World
Latest Research and opinions from our experts
Relevant news about global health Equity
Announcements about grants, events & services
Our Twitter updates
Alliance for a Healthier World
Future & previous Events
Upcoming AHW Events
Stay tuned - We've got more events in the works!
Other Event Opportunities
Other relevant events of interest to other working on health equity and social justice issues. Please list your event here, please email the AHW team at ADD EMAIL.
Past AHW Events
You can view a roundup summarizing activities and outcomes at each previous event. Please click on an event image to view the round up.
Record of original event promotion
Alliance for A Healthier World
Resources for Journalists
- Diverse perspectives, common goals: Experts from across Johns Hopkins come together to discuss global health challenges, by Katie Pearce, JHU Hub, October 27, 2017
- Alliance for a Healthier World at Johns Hopkins awards grants to eight interdisciplinary teams, Hub Staff Report, October 12. 2017
- New Global Health Effort Takes Shape, by Katie Pearce, JHU Hub, June 6, 2017
- David Peters to lead Johns Hopkins Global Health Signature Initiative, by Julie Messersmith, JHU Hub, April 4, 2016
- To be added once generated by AHW
- This section is under development. In the meantime, please see Facts Sheets in the Resources Library.